The mixture calculator assists you to find the correct classification and labelling for any substance mixtures whatsoever in the GHS system. You will find a short description of the module below.
You can use the module both anonymously and personalised (with registration). We recommend the personalised use.
A personalised access is possible by registering here
once with a freely selectable user name and a valid email address. The password will then be mailed to you but you should change it after you have logged in for the first time. The security of the data transfer is ensured by means of a 128-bit SSL encryption. Only you have access to your data.
This selection/registration is carried out automatically as soon as you click on "create substance".
Short Description of the "mixture calculator" module:
Enter all of the substances in the system which you wish to use as constituents in your mixture, together with the corresponding GHS classification and possibly additional data. The process is as follows:
• Enter the name and the CAS/EC/Index number if possible
• Enter the classification or (if it should be in Annex VI), check and supplement if necessary
• If available, enter the toxicity data and the specific concentration limit (SCL values will be directly imported from Annex VI).
• Enter the name and the aggregation state
• Select the ingredients and enter the concentrations
• The system can request additional data or decisions depending on the composition
• Display the mixture classification
• Select the P statement
• Display the overall result
• Complete label (on the basis of entered corporate data)
• Identifying label with the name, pictogram, signal word and H statements
• Simplified identifying label in the laboratory with pictogram-phrases combinations
• Extract from the safety datasheet (this data should be included for a mixture under the aspect of the classification and labelling in accordance with the CLP)